More freedom to do the things you enjoy.
Imagine your days filled with the things you want to do…instead of the things you have to do. That’s the freedom of independent living at Sierra Winds retirement community.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat laundry service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities plus DIRECTV®
- Flexible dining in the casual Sierra Bistro or The Palms restaurant-style dining room
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Wellness programs focused on emotional, physical and spiritual health
- Full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- Volunteer program
- Outings and day trips to social, cultural and sporting events
- Scheduled transportation
- Full use of onsite health center and rehabilitation center
- Unlimited/lifetime onsite skilled nursing care, if ever needed
- Innovative Post-Operative Stay program
- 24-hour emergency system, fire detection and sprinkler system
- Beautiful grounds with courtyard fountains, sitting areas and walking paths
- Common living areas for socializing
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Fitness center
- Free assigned well-lit, covered parking
- Marketplace convenience store
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards/game room
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Library with Wi-Fi access
- Interfaith chapel
- Guest suites
- Additional storage
- … and much more!
Easier than ever to live well and be well.
activity, mobility, balance, nutrition
connections, participation, fun
classes, discussion groups, seminars
belonging, contentment, coping
connection to surroundings
screenings, health fairs, therapy
Request a private tour!
The friendly and welcoming residents at Sierra Winds are so proud of their community that they personally give tours to prospective residents and their families. Complete and submit the form below and we'll be in touch. You can also call us at (623) 972-0212.